Inspired by the heyday of aviation, the Heritage will take you to the open air. The Heritage epitomizes the innovation of Bowlus design. Combining sophisticated engineering and design principles, the Heritage becomes the world's lightest and most aerodynamic full-size RV. At 3,500 lbs, you can use your existing crossover, SUV, or EV to take you to your next adventure. Bowlus created the Heritage so you can enjoy the performance, quality, and craft on your terms with the technology innovations that speak to you.
Heritage starts at $159,000
Up to $12,000 in available tax credits1
The Bowlus Standard In Quality
Enjoy the Bowlus quality and performance standard with a sleek cabin that will provide the ideal sanctuary for any adventure. You find the Heritage comfort level and floor plan unmatched by others. Get ready to revitalize your camping experience.
The Best In Towing
The Heritage makes towing effortless. No need to purchase an additional vehicle when a fully loaded Bowlus weighs 3,500 pounds. Never towed before? The Bowlus design makes hitching and handling easy with any EV, crossover, or SUV.
The Ultimate Shape
The Bowlus signature shape delivers incredible aerodynamics outside and a floor plan that makes the interior feel expansive. A Bowlus compares to no other RV with a beautiful bathroom, loads of seating and storage, with an innovative door system that gives you privacy when you want it.
Complete Control & Choice
Bowlus is the leader in advanced power and communication systems. The Heritage gives you complete control and choice. Whether it's the foundation system because you prefer campgrounds or a large one because you want some AC off-grid, you make the choice that suits your needs.
Bowlus Needs Less Service
Nothing is built better than a Bowlus. With everything inside the shell there is less wear and tear along with no entry points for vermin. You spend your time adventuring instead of waiting for costly repairs.
Stunning Wet Bathroom
You'll create a stunning wet bathroom using the Bowlus intelligent, flexible door system. The shower has luxurious chrome finishes that extends outdoors for a post-paddle/surf warm-up.
Industry’s Best Power Management System
Bowlus starts with the best batteries, but how we manage them with the Bowlus Power Management System delivers you the ultimate flexibility and reliability on and off-grid.
No Detail Too Small
Meticulous stitching, precise metalwork, and beautiful cabinets will make you realize what makes a Bowlus a Bowlus.
The Best Sales Support in the Business
The Bowlus Sales team is highly knowledgeable and can help select the right Bowlus for you.
Outstanding yours and mine closets, large vanity cabinet, ample cupboards, and drawers will make traveling a pleasure.
- Exterior Width - 80''
- Exterior Length - 25'3''
- Exterior Height (antenna not removable) - 8'6''
- Interior Height - 6'4''
- Hitch Weight (lbs.) - 300 lbs
- Base Weight (lbs.) - 2,900
- GVWR (lbs.) - 3,500
- Net Carrying Capacity (lbs) - 600
- Fresh Water Capacity (gal.) - 19
- Grey Water Capacity (gal.) - 21
- Black Water (Per Cassette) Capacity (gal.) - 4.5
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit
- Boiler Furnace/Water Heater (BTU) - 25,000
- Refrigerator (cu ft.) - 3.1
- Sleeping Capacity - 4 People
- Optional LP Tank (gal) - 11 lbs
- Battery - 2 kWh Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery (Upgrades Available with Packages)4
- Aerodynamic Travel Trailer
- Lowest Center of Gravity for Superb Handling
- Very Low Hitch Weight for Easy Moving
- Aluminum Monocoque Exterior Skin
- TIG Welded Aluminum Spaceframe Skeleton
- Mill Finish (Unpolished) High Strength Aircraft Aluminum
- True High Strength Aircraft Rivets
- Thermal Barrier Between External & Internal Structure
- Bowlus Signature Shaped Windows
- Lightweight Awning Attachable on Both Sides**
- Propane Tank with Two Stage Regulator**
- City Water Inlet with Pressure Regulator
- Torsion Axle System with EasyLube Axle Fittings
- Electric Brakes
- Bluetooth Brake Controller**
- Jockey Wheel with Integrated Scale
- Stabilizer Jack Stands (Four)
- Goodyear Endurance 205R15 Tires Balanced
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Front Door Stay
- Grab Handle
- Unique Front Door Key
- High Security Uniquely Keyed Commercial Deadbolt
- “Always Ready” Aluminum Entry Step with LED Light
- LED Tail Lights
- LED License Plate Light
- LED Marker Lights
- Aluminum Front Porch with Diamond Pattern
- Outdoor Storage Compartment
- Two Burner Induction Cooktop
- Composite Countertops
- High Quality Extendable Faucet
- Fridge/Freezer with High Efficiency Compressor (12V)
- Three Large Aluminum Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Silent Hydronic Heating System (LPG & 120V)
- Integrated Fresh Water Heating System
- Five Silent Radiators for Evenly Distributed Heat
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit (Air Conditioner Use on Batteries - Upgrades Available with Packages)
- Inverter Output to All Travel Trailer Outlets
- Easily Accessible Electrical Systems
- Tow Cable Wiring Junction Box
- Aluminum Walls & Ceiling
- Four Silent Gravity Ceiling Vents
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Rigid Insulation
- Front Aluminum Door
- Large Side Windows
- Bronze Screens on Windows and Vents
- Commercial Grade Flooring
- LED Lighting
- 2 kWh* Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries (upgrades available with Power Packages)
- 4 Hour Recharge (20% to 90%)
- Battery Management System
- 1000 W Pure Sine Inverter (upgrades available with Power Packages)
- High Quality Mattress
- Optional Bedding**
- Marine LED Reading Lights
- Night Table
- Drapes & Wood Inserts for a Perfect Sleep
- High Quality Seating for Sofa & Armchairs
- Sofa Converts to 3rd Sleeping Berth
- Arm Chairs Convert to 4th Sleeping Berth
- Soft Closing Drawers Under Sofa/Seating
- All 120V Electrical Outlets Operate from the Lithium Power System
- Large Bathroom with Privacy Doors
- Italian Marine Shower Head Extends Outside
- Toilet with Hygienic Easy Emptying Cassette System
- Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink
- One Bathroom Vent
- Composite Shower Seating & Flooring
- Hotel Style Shower
- Large Wardrobe with Hanging Bars
Heritage Color Story
Granite Ridge - A timeless color palette seamlessly transitions throughout the interior and resonates light to create a zen-like space.
Inquire for pricing
- Additional 2 kWh (4 kWh total)
- 2,000W inverter upgrade
- Solar Power Ready for Portable Solar Panels
- Bluetooth Power Monitoring
- AC off-grid for up to 4 hours
- 3,000W inverter Upgrade
- Additional 4 kWh (6 kWH total)
- Touchscreen panel
- Solar Power Ready for Portable Solar Panels
- Bluetooth & Remote Power Monitoring
- Remote Temperature Monitoring
- AC off-grid for up to 8 hours
- Upgrade to 4,000 lbs axle
** Power Package I is not required to select Power Package II
- Cell booster
- 5G Router
- Starlink ready
- Bumper with Backup Camera
- Bedroom Tablet Mount
- Living Room Tablet Mount
- Polished Finish
- Bluetooth brake controller
- Portable 130 W solar panels (Requires Power Package I or Power Package II)
- Propane tank backup
National sales & service network
- The availability and amount of the tax credit associated with the purchase of your Bowlus is subject to certain criteria and eligibility requirements. You should consult your own tax and accounting advisors regarding whether a tax credit is available in your circumstance. Bowlus does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. See Customer Tax Credit Information for more details.
- Images are digital renderings. Visual Appearance, specifications, equipment and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
- Varies. Figure rounded up.