The Terra Firma wraps you in an incredible sense of well-being that comes with feeling truly at one with the world. By creating an immersive and elemental experience, the Terra Firma offers an even better land travel experience. One that gives you more control, flexibility, and safety is grounded in the Bowlus signature approach to adventuring. The Terra Firma has a powerful Bowlus Power Management System, massive skylights, the best in air and water filtration, and innovative Pet-Flex features, so all family members luxuriate in ultimate comfort. The Terra Firma is your armored sheath protecting you in whatever the world throws your way.
Terra Firma starts at $285,000
$268,500 after tax credit1
Financing available starting at $1,767/month2
Remote temperature monitoring means not worrying about any family member when you need to dash out for an errand. Pet-flex features like slide-out bowls make traveling with pets easy and organized.
Feel safe knowing your Terra Firma offers you the very best in air support. Whether it's allergies, passing through a fire zone, or needing to reduce the viral load, only Bowlus offers the right technology to breathe in peace.
Water Filtration System
The Bowlus Fresh Water Filtration System's two-stage filtration system gives you odor-free, better-tasting water. A carbon filter removes bacteria, sediment, chlorine, and other chemicals from your water supply.
Find My Bowlus®
Debuting GPS tracking for an added level of security and peace of mind. Allow only your chosen users to access your location to anticipate your arrival or view your trip status to coordinate meet-ups with friends and family.
Zen Master Bedroom
The Terra Firma Open Sky color story oozes with the relaxed vibe of a lazy late afternoon watching a spectacular sunset. The Terra Firma is about lux color details that build on a feeling of ultra-comfort. This grounding color story carries through with luxurious flooring and a stateroom featuring beautifully striped duvets. You'll love the Open Sky from every angle of your Terra Firma.
Bring The Outdoors In
The Terra Firma is over-engineered and obsessively crafted. Huge skylights in the main cabin, crafted by Bowlus artisans, bring the outdoors inside and are optimized for stargazing. The skylights are in Bowlus signature shape, which is the ideal shape that allows full tensile strength to transmit along the Bowlus exterior armor-like shell.
Bowlus Needs Less Service
A Bowlus is built right, so it lasts, but more than that, its design decisions, like including items like wiring inside the shell so that there is less wear and tear along with no entry points for vermin, make Bowlus require less time in the repair bay compared to any other RV.
Stunning Hotel-Style En Suite Bathroom
You'll create a stunning hotel-style en-suite using the Bowlus intelligent, flexible solid door system. Spacious, with room to stretch out and shower with luxurious chrome finishes that extends outdoors for a post-paddle/surf warm-up.
Industry’s Best Power Management System
Bowlus starts with the best batteries, but how we manage them with the Bowlus Power Management System delivers you the ultimate flexibility and reliability on and off-grid.
No Detail Too Small
Bespoke details, meticulous stitching, precise metalwork, and beautiful woodwork will make you realize what makes a Bowlus a Bowlus.
The Best Sales Support in the Business
Support in the Business The Bowlus Sales team is highly knowledgeable and can help select the right Bowlus for you.
Outstanding yours and mine closets, large vanity cabinet, ample cupboards, and drawers will make traveling a pleasure.
- Exterior Width - 80''
- Exterior Length - 27'1''
- Exterior Height (antenna not removable) - 8'6''
- Interior Height - 6'4''
- Hitch Weight (lbs.) - 300
- Base Weight (lbs.) - 3,200
- GVWR (lbs.) - 4,000
- Net Carrying Capacity (lbs) - 800
- Fresh Water Capacity (gal.) - 19
- Grey Water Capacity (gal.) - 21
- Black Water (Per Cassette) Capacity (gal.) - 4.5
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit
- Boiler Furnace/Water Heater (BTU) - 25,000
- Refrigerator (cu ft.) - 3.1
- Sleeping Capacity - 4 People
- Optional LP Tank (gal) - 17 LBS
- Battery - 8 kWh* Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery3
- Aerodynamic Travel Trailer
- Lowest Center of Gravity for Superb Handling
- Very Low Hitch Weight for Easy Moving
- Aluminum Monocoque Exterior Skin
- TIG Welded Aluminum Spaceframe Skeleton
- Polished High Strength Aircraft Aluminum
- True High Strength Aircraft Rivets
- Thermal Barrier Between External & Internal Structure
- Bowlus Signature Shaped Windows
- Lightweight Awning Attachable on Both Sides**
- Optional Propane Tank with Two Stage Regulator
- City Water Inlet with Pressure Regulator
- Torsion Axle System with EasyLube Axle Fittings
- Electric Brakes
- Optional Bluetooth Brake Controller**
- Jockey Wheel with Integrated Scale
- Stabilizer Jack Stands (Four)
- Goodyear Endurance 205R15 Tires Balanced
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Front Door Stay
- Optional 120W Solar Panel that Stores in Closet**
- Grab Handle
- Unique Front Door Key
- High Security Uniquely Keyed Commercial Deadbolt
- “Always Ready” Aluminum Entry Step with LED Light
- LED Tail Lights
- LED License Plate Light
- LED Marker Lights
- Aluminum Front Porch with Diamond Pattern
- Outdoor Café Table that Stores in Closet
- Outdoor Storage Compartment
- Outdoor Kitchen Ready with 110V Outlet
- Emergency EV Charge up to 16 Miles
- Two Burner Induction Cooktop
- Stainless Steel Countertops & Sink
- High Quality Extendable Faucet
- Fridge/Freezer with High Efficiency Compressor (12V)
- Microwave Can Run on Batteries
- Three Large Aluminum Cupboards
- Two Aluminum Shelves
- Large Galley Drawer
- Heated Floors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Silent Hydronic Heating System (LPG & 120V)
- Computer Controlled Heating System
- Integrated Fresh Water Heating System
- In Floor Heating
- Eight Silent Radiators for Evenly Distributed Heat
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit with Remote for up to 16 Hours on Batteries
- Cellular Booster
- Mobile Router with Embedded 3G/4G Modem & GPS
- Inverter Output to All Travel Trailer Outlets
- Easily Accessible Electrical Systems
- Tow Cable Wiring Junction Box
- Real Wood Walls & Ceiling
- All Wood Sealed on 6 Sides
- Four Silent Gravity Ceiling Vents
- Anodized Interior Galley, Bathroom Walls & Ceiling
- Cargo Lashing L-Track System
- Ability for A/C to Run off Battery for Up to 8 hours in 100 degree heat
- Ability for A/C to run off Battery for Up to 16 hours in 85 degree heat
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Rigid Insulation
- Front Aluminum Door
- Large Side Windows
- Bronze Screens on Windows, Door and Vents
- Luxury Commercial Grade Flooring
- LED Lighting
- Battery - 8 kWh* Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery
- 4 Hour Recharge (20% to 90%)
- Full Battery Management System
- 3000W Pure Sine Inverter
- Inverter with Ability to Boost Power from 15A to 30A
- High Quality Mattress with Memory Foam Top Layer
- Bed Converts from Twins to King
- Eco Linen Sheets & Duvets for Both Bed Configurations**
- Tablet Mount in Bedroom
- Pillows & Duvet Inserts for Both Bed Configurations**
- Marine LED Reading Lights
- Night Table
- Heating Fan Integrated into Hydronic Heating System
- Cooling Fan
- Designer Drapes & Wood Inserts for a Perfect Sleep
- Two Large Living Room Skylights with Blinds
- Very High Quality Seating for Sofa & Arm Chairs
- Sofa Converts to 3rd Sleeping Berth
- Heated Floors
- Arm Chairs Convert to 4th Sleeping Berth
- Tablet Mount In Living Room
- Designer Drapes
- Soft Closing Drawers Under Sofa/Seating
- Charging Station for Tablets, Laptops & Cellphones Under Dinette Table
- Sofa Side Table Allows Dining For 4
- All 120V Electrical Outlets Operate from the Lithium Power System
- Mobile Router with Embedded 3G/4G Modem & GPS
- Private WiFi Network via External WiFi Networks, or via the Cellular Networks with Added SIM Card
- Ability to Access Lithium Power System Information via Bluetooth and Internet
- Large Hotel Style Bathroom with Privacy Doors
- Italian Marine Shower Head Extends Outside
- Vanity with Medicine Cabinet
- Toilet with Hygienic Easy Emptying Cassette System
- Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink
- Full Length Mirror
- One Bathroom Vent
- Separate Hotel Style Shower with Amenities
- Bathroom Heating Fan Integrated into Hydronic Heating System
- Continuous Hot Water
- Yours and Mine Large Wardrobes with Hanging Bars
Terra Firma Color Story
The Terra Firma Open Sky Color Story oozes with the relaxed vibe that comes with a lazy late afternoon watching a few clouds move across the sky, and knowing all is as it should be in the world. The story of the Bowlus Terra Firma is about an experience grounded in natural color and details that build on a feeling of ultra-comfort. In the main cabin, you will find seating in Field. This elemental color story carries through luxurious flooring to the stateroom, where the Terra Firma color story extends in beautiful striped duvets.
Inquire for pricing
- King bedding
- Portable 130 W solar panels
- Propane tank backup
- Bluetooth brake controller
- Bespoke upgrades
- The availability and amount of the tax credit associated with the purchase of your Bowlus is subject to certain criteria and eligibility requirements. You should consult your own tax and accounting advisors regarding whether a tax credit is available in your circumstance. Bowlus does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. See Customer Tax Credit Information for more details.
- 20% cash down ($57,000) / 240 months / 6.99% APR / 740 – 800 FICO score / Payment based on $228,000.00 amount to finance / Financing set up by Third Party / All advertised prices exclude applicable governmental fees and taxes, finance charges and any dealer preparation charges.
- Varies. Figure rounded up.