Meet the world’s first all-electric RV, the Bowlus Volterra and our most luxurious and powerful offering at twice the power of the Terra Firma. The signature Bowlus AeroSolar™ Solar System can charge the Volterra Battery Management System while cruising on the highway or parked at your campsite. The revolutionary Volterra delivers game-changing energy use with a holistic structural integration by designing the entire Volterra as the epitome of refined power and performance. Inside you will find a precise blend of elevated luxury and thoughtfully designed technologies that ensures a serene escape with every adventure.
Volterra starts at $310,000
$287,500 after tax credit1
Financing available starting at $1,885/month2
The Bowlus all-electric vision is based on our belief that we should do our best to preserve the spaces we enjoy for future generations. A Bowlus all-electric experience delivers a more tranquil and safer experience so you can focus on the adventure.
RV industry’s most advanced battery system & largest power bank
The sophisticated Bowlus Power Management System delivers a whopping 17 kWh of lithium iron phosphate power, offering an abundant foundation for your all-electric experience.
Emergency EV Charge
The 20 A Bowlus Emergency EV charge allows the Volterra to extend the range of an EV tow vehicle up to 65 miles.
Over Air Updates
Over-the-air monitoring and updates will have you excited how Bowlus is of service to you.
AeroSolar charges as you drive and while you camp, with no need for set up or activation. It is the ultimate user experience and you can monitor it as you go.
Starlink Satellite Internet
Volterra is high-speed satellite internet-ready. Starlink provides fast and reliable internet anywhere in the United States or Canada. Coupled with the double-sim card Bowlus Communications system, we’ve got that zoom covered if you’re in Brooklyn or Big Sky.
The Volterra induction cooktop provides a more energy-efficient cooking experience than its gas counterparts. You'll also enjoy the speed, precise temperature control, safety, and ease of cleanup it will bring to your camping experience. It is also a safer way to cook without emitting harmful gasses.
Extended Water Capacity
Enjoy a 150-percent increase in freshwater storage capacity from the Terra Firma to 50-gallons. Perfect for extended off-grid time or longer showers.
Full-color night vision assists in parking in unlighted camping areas.
Applicable for those looking to use large appliances like heating for extended periods of time in harsh weather conditions.
Bowlus Needs Less Service
Nothing is built better than a Bowlus. With everything inside the shell there is less wear and tear along with no entry points for vermin. You spend your time adventuring instead of waiting for costly repairs.
Stunning Hotel-Style En Suite Bathroom
You'll create a stunning hotel-style en-suite using the Bowlus intelligent, flexible solid door system. Spacious, with room to stretch out and shower with luxurious chrome finishes that extends outdoors for a post-paddle/surf warm-up.
Industry’s Best Power Management System
Bowlus starts with the best batteries, but how we manage them with the Bowlus Power Management System delivers you the ultimate flexibility and reliability on and off-grid.
No Detail Too Small
Bespoke details, meticulous stitching, precise metalwork, and beautiful woodwork will make you realize what makes a Bowlus a Bowlus.
The Best Sales Support in the Business
The Bowlus Sales team is highly knowledgeable and can help select the right Bowlus for you.
Outstanding yours and mine closets, large vanity cabinet, ample cupboards, and drawers will make traveling a pleasure.
- Exterior Width - 80''
- Exterior Length - 27'1''
- Exterior Height (antenna not removable) - 8'6''
- Interior Height - 6'4''
- Hitch Weight (lbs.) - 300
- Base Weight (lbs.) - 3,250
- GVWR (lbs.) - 4,000
- Net Carrying Capacity (lbs) - 750
- Fresh Water Capacity (gal.) - 50
- Grey Water Capacity (gal.) - 31
- Black Water (Per Cassette) Capacity (gal.) - 4.5
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit
- Boiler Furnace/Water Heater (BTU) - 25,000
- Refrigerator (cu ft.) - 3.1
- Sleeping Capacity - 4 People
- Optional LP Tank (gal) - 17 LBS
- Battery - 17 kWh Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery3
- Aerodynamic Travel Trailer
- Lowest Center of Gravity for Superb Handling
- Very Low Hitch Weight for Easy Moving
- Aluminum Monocoque Exterior Skin
- TIG Welded Aluminum Spaceframe Skeleton
- Polished High Strength Aircraft Aluminum
- True High Strength Aircraft Rivets
- Thermal Barrier Between External & Internal Structure
- Bowlus Signature Shaped Windows
- Lightweight Awning Attachable on Both Sides**
- Propane Tank with Two Stage Regulator**
- Backup Camera
- City Water Inlet with Pressure Regulator
- Torsion Axle System with EasyLube Axle Fittings
- Electric Brakes
- Bluetooth Brake Controller (no modification needed for tow vehicle)**
- Jockey Wheel with Integrated Scale
- Stabilizer Jack Stands (Four)
- Goodyear Endurance 205R15 Tires Balanced
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Front Door Stay
- 120W Solar Panel that Stores in Closet**
- Grab Handle
- Unique Front Door Key
- High Security Uniquely Keyed Commercial Deadbolt
- “Always Ready” Aluminum Entry Step with LED Light
- LED Tail Lights
- LED License Plate Light
- LED Marker Lights
- Aluminum Front Porch with Diamond Pattern
- Outdoor Café Table that Stores in Closet
- Two Outdoor Storage Compartments
- Outdoor Kitchen Ready with 110V Outlet
- Emergency EV Charge up to 40 Miles
- Two Burner Induction Cooktop
- Stainless Steel Countertops & Sink
- High Quality Extendable Faucet
- Fridge/Freezer with High Efficiency Compressor (12V)
- Microwave Can Run on Batteries
- Two Large Aluminum Cupboards
- Two Large Aluminum Drawers
- Two Aluminum Shelves
- Large Galley Drawer
- Heated Floors
- Fire Extinguisher
- Silent Hydronic Heating System (LPG & 120V)
- Computer Controlled Heating System
- Integrated Fresh Water Heating System
- In Floor Heating
- Eight Silent Radiators for Evenly Distributed Heat
- Vented Air Conditioning Unit with Remote for up to 32 Hours on Batteries
- Mobile Router with Embedded 3G/4G Modem & GPS
- Starlink Satellite Internet Ready
- Inverter Output to All Travel Trailer Outlets
- Easily Accessible Electrical Systems
- Tow Cable Wiring Junction Box
- Real Wood Walls & Ceiling
- All Wood Sealed on 6 Sides
- Four Silent Gravity Ceiling Vents
- Anodized Interior Galley, Bathroom Walls & Ceiling
- Cargo Lashing L-Track System**
- Ability for A/C to Run off Battery for Up to 16 hours in 100 degree heat
- Ability for A/C to run off Battery for Up to 32 hours in 85 degree heat
- Bowlus Power Management System Over-Air Monitoring and Updates
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Rigid Insulation
- Front Aluminum Door
- Large Side Windows
- Bronze Screens on Windows, Door and Vents
- Luxury Commercial Grade Flooring
- LED Lighting
- Battery - 17 kWh* Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Battery
- 7 Hour Recharge (20% to 80%)
- Full Battery Management System
- 3000W Pure Sine Inverter
- Inverter with Ability to Boost Power from 15A to 30A
- High Quality Mattress with Memory Foam Top Layer
- Bed Converts from Twins to King
- Eco Linen Sheets & Duvets for Both Bed Configurations**
- Tablet Mount in Bedroom
- Pillows & Duvet Inserts for Both Bed Configurations**
- Marine LED Reading Lights
- Night Table
- Heating Fan Integrated into Hydronic Heating System
- Designer Drapes & Wood Inserts for a Perfect Sleep
- Two Large Living Room Skylights with Blinds
- Very High Quality Seating for Sofa & Arm Chairs
- Sofa Converts to 3rd Sleeping Berth
- Heated Floors
- Arm Chairs Convert to 4th Sleeping Berth
- Tablet Mount In Living Room
- Starlink Satellite Internet Ready
- Designer Drapes
- Soft Closing Drawers Under Sofa/Seating
- Charging Station for Tablets, Laptops & Cellphones Under Dinette Table
- Sofa Side Table Allows Dining For 4
- All 120V Electrical Outlets Operate from the Lithium Power System
- Mobile Router with Embedded 3G/4G Modem & GPS
- Private WiFi Network via External WiFi Networks, or via the Cellular Networks with Added SIM Card
- Ability to Access Lithium Power System Information via Bluetooth and Internet
- Large Hotel Style Bathroom with Privacy Doors
- Italian Marine Shower Head Extends Outside
- Vanity with Medicine Cabinet
- Toilet with Hygienic Easy Emptying Cassette System
- Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink
- Full Length Mirror
- Bathroom Vent
- Separate Hotel Style Shower with Amenities
- Bathroom Heating Fan Integrated into Hydronic Heating System
- Continuous Hot Water
- Yours and Mine Large Wardrobes with Hanging Bars
Volterra Color Story: La Cumbre
To elevate the luxury land traveler’s experience, the Bowlus Volterra is offered with a limited-edition color palette. The interior theme has been named La Cumbre inspired by the mountain peak behind Santa Barbara, California. The limited-edition interior seating – fully vegan – features seating in “Ynez” with accent piping in “Rafael,” evoking a gorgeous California sunset. In the bedding area, La Cumbre duvet covers are made from 100 percent linen with a beautiful combination of black and old rose stripes over an ecru base. It’s the perfect complement to the luxury land travel experience.
Inquire for pricing
- King bedding
- Portable 130 W solar panels
- Propane tank backup
- Bluetooth brake controller
- Bespoke upgrades
- The availability and amount of the tax credit associated with the purchase of your Bowlus is subject to certain criteria and eligibility requirements. You should consult your own tax and accounting advisors regarding whether a tax credit is available in your circumstance. Bowlus does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. See Customer Tax Credit Information for more details.
- 20% cash down ($62,000) / 240 months / 6.74% APR / 740 – 800 FICO score / Payment based on $248,000.00 amount to finance / Financing set up by Third Party / All advertised prices exclude applicable governmental fees and taxes, finance charges and any dealer preparation charges.
- Varies. Figure rounded up.